Sign Installation at New Phoenix Jewish Community Center

Sign Installation at New Phoenix Jewish Community Center
Morrie Hershman and Sidney Pickelner hold the sign for the new Phoenix Jewish Community Center, while Edith K. Baum points. The center opened at 2211 North Central Avenue in December 1953 and was used until the permanent center at 1510 East Camelback Road was completed in December of 1955. | Creator: Markow Photography | Date: October 4, 1951 | Source: Arizona Jewish Historical Society, "
Sign Installation at New Phoenix Jewish Community Center, 1951," 1440-1.jpg.
| Rights: Property of Arizona Jewish Historical Society.
Download Original File