Alma Ward Meetinghouse


This file appears in: Alma School Station
Alma Ward Meetinghouse

The Alma Ward Meeting House was built in 1908. This portion of the original building is located within what was the main dining room of the Landmark Restaurant before it closed in 2015. The National Register of Historic Places describes how the Meeting House fit into the structure of the Landmark Restaurant: "the thirteen-foot ceilings still have the original tiles and crown molding and many of the original doorways still exist in various parts of the building.This site consists of three buildings which contributed to Mesa's cultural history which is derived from the role that buildings have played in the formation of religious and educational development in Mesa."


This file appears in: Alma School Station