Alma Ward Church

Alma Ward Church
Described by the National Register of Historic Places as having been constructed by the Mormon Church in approximately 1910, this structure at 809 West Main Street in Mesa was first used as the Alma Ward Meeting House. It received substantive additions in 1933 before the church sold the building in about 1954. | Date: ca. 1940s | Source: Mesa Historical Museum
Download Original File