Scottsdale Service Company, ca. 1925


This file appears in: Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale Service Company, ca. 1925

Located on the northwest corner of Scottsdale Road and Main Street, Mort Kimsey's Scottsdale Service Company was one of the first to service automobiles. Kimsey is pictured here (center) with E. G. Scott (right), owner of Scotty's blacksmith shop.


This file appears in: Scottsdale Road