Church and School, 1950s


This file appears in: Our Lady of Guadalupe
Church and School, 1950s

This image provides a panoramic view of Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church (far right) and school (center and left) shortly after its construction on Miller Road in the mid-1950s. The school opened in 1956 with 87 students.


This file appears in: Our Lady of Guadalupe