Cattle Pens, 1940


This file appears in: Tovrea Stockyards
Cattle Pens, 1940

The cattle pens of the Tovrea stockyards covered a vast area of what is now Papago Park in the years preceding World War II, as shown in the Farm Service Administration photograph.

Image Courtesy of the Farm Service Administration, Library of Congress.


This file appears in: Tovrea Stockyards