Church on Miller Road


This file appears in: Scottsdale's First Catholic Church
Church on Miller Road

Steady growth in Scottsdale's Catholic community spurred the need to expand the walls of Our Lady of Perpetual Help in the 1950s, and then again in the 1970s. Under the leadership of Father Maguire, the congregation moved to a new, enlarged church building on Miller Road at Main Street in 1956. The Miller Road building, shown here, was expanded once again in the 1970s, with the first mass celebrated in the new sanctuary on February 25, 1978.


This file appears in: Scottsdale's First Catholic Church