Old Mission Church


This file appears in: Scottsdale's First Catholic Church
Old Mission Church

The Old Mission Church, or Our Lady of Perpetual Help, opened on the corner of Brown Avenue and First Street in 1933. Its adobe construction, distinctive bell tower, and stained-glass windows give this first Catholic church in Scottsdale a distinctive southwestern flair.


This file appears in: Scottsdale's First Catholic Church