Old Mission Church, 1950.


This file appears in: Our Lady of Guadalupe
Old Mission Church, 1950.

The Old Mission Church, the original site of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, was Scottsdale's first Catholic Church. This image shows the structure in 1950, a few years prior to the parish's construction of a larger building on Miller Road.


This file appears in: Our Lady of Guadalupe